Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Interval

Looking at the digits of the treadmill , speed, calories, digits…thinking of Biology lab …thinking of Kathy, the teacher and how picky she is, how hard it must be to please her and to ace her class …looking at digits again ,not moving very fast ,my leg muscles are hurting ..I am back to the gym after 2 weeks thinking about my sociology presentation which is going to be next week and it’s test a week after that …I feel in shape though my heart rate doesn’t agree with me…trying to remember periodic table of element which I knew by heart once which I used to teach to people which I have forgotten long long time a go…I am running and am thinking of tomorrow, how important it can be in my future. Thinking about reading, reading pages of my heavy very expensive books which are full of mostly interesting material (at least so far) and full of unfamiliar words I shall say ..looking at the digits and listening to one of the up beat musics in the ipod I am thinking about the time I am putting, reading and more reading …I am running, running and thinking, thinking that it is all about not giving up…and it gets scary some times .it is about keeping it real it is about pursuing happiness.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is one of the best expressions of "the Mind and Body connection" that I've ever heard, well done! You were right-on in your identification of your main 'challenge' on the 09 vision board!

1:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home