Sunday, November 23, 2008

From Scratch

challenges challenges !! I am sitting here surrounded by papers full of equations , algebra operations and trigonometric problems ! I have to say, it feels like a dejavu after 10 years of not facing any of these mathematical challenges ! I need to write this exam and test my knowledge level.How good I am ? seriously? why is it that all of a sudden I want to know the truth ? What is going on with me? It doesn't even bother me seeing myself experiencing the stress once I felt over 10 years ago in math class!
This time I just want to know the truth , I want to start over. The right way. Even though from scratch.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It sounds like a case of 'Falling in Love with Truth'! ... I AM & will BE there supporting you.

1:22 AM  
Blogger Hermin said...

aaaaaaaaawwwwwwwww
That was so sweet. You two are made for each other.
Tandis joonam,
I'll be there to support you too with all your biology questions. hehehe. :)

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home