Confusion
I spotted the moon tonight just after sunset and it was beautiful! Bright and tiny. I Felt like I am walking on a connecting link between two very different worlds,one ends to the moon and the other leads to the sun.Not quite sure which way I want to take. If I really knew the answer ,the right way, why is it that I still get disappointed ? at people at reactions at myself?
was busy entertaining all weekend ,tiredlessly. lots on my mind ,time is not moving at the pace I want it to ...now I am tired(!)and impatient..IMPATIENT! Like walking on a treadmill not wanting to lose weight and still busting my ass off(!)The reality is I am not moving. Did I mention I am impatient?


2 Comments:
The first part, my guess is how Habit 1 feels like (really):
http://www.whitedovebooks.co.uk/7-habits/7-habits.htm
The second part only You can answer (since clues are probably deep down).
I have been wanting to read this book for ages ! Thank you for reminding me :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home