Goal
I was driving in the hwy listening to my newly favorite radio station aka cardio radio that a mad, reckless driver of a red car cut my attention as he was changing lines repeatedly. Usually I get emotional and sometimes even start cursing when someone cuts in front of me and forces me to suddenly hit the break.This time though I started thinking of colors ,not in the literal sense. The psychological scene. Why am I driving a white car ? does it show something about my personality or the way I drive? Does it mean smoothness? Why is it that we have different taste of color when it comes to our car? and does it reflect our driving? Has anyone researched on that?
I finished my book,Although it took me a long time...I learnt a lot from it. The most important of all is that to enjoy life in what ever way you know how and that is essential. Even if that is staring at a beautiful scene or taking a big bit of a delicious pizza.I totally recommend it.
Had me think a lot about hope and more importantly about goals,which I have to admit I never had before but as for hope, plenty ...as far as I can remember. merging these to , HOPE and GOAL is the idea ,the one that is on my top priorities on the things i want to achieve.
Having a goal has given me this light inside-deep down enough-that only I can see it.
Reminds me that I have to finish my new years resolution project, I've been thinking about that too.Still working on the list and of course pictures of them.
Looking forward to tomorrows !


1 Comments:
I'm working on my list too. I'm not doing the pictures though... maybe next year...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home