minus
It is really cold today ! Felt the wind chill on my face and got a headache ! Reminded me of freezing days of Toronto, minus the snow !
The new years resolution I was talking about, is finished! I like it very much , it's so me ! minus the general Idea.
After one whole year we finally managed to finish watching "The Sopranos". And man ,do I really recommend that one? hell yes!!! you would love it ,probably minus the violence.
Mom and Dad are coming tomorrow and we'll take a road trip to the city of angels as well. I am very excited ,minus the car part !
Stay tuned for xmass updates :)


2 Comments:
what a good idea is the trip, minus the drive.
khanoomi aksa ro didam khoshhalam ke mamanet ina pishet boodan,
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home