Thursday, November 20, 2008

shaping life

My workout sript is back ( if that is even a word ) I head the gym almost every day and engage in group classes more motivated than ever. Today's class was beginners yoga which if you ask me, was not anything close to easy.At least I know the name of some poses thanks to my dummies DVD ! After mastering my version of beginners ,today was the first day I actually tested my flexibility and I shall say I have a long way to go ! Then again , I started this page not to nag about my (still) stiff body, I started to tell you, my readers and more importantly to my own self that I am facing my fears .One after the other, and it is just fascinating how they are happening by themselves or maybe not ! Maybe the amazing part is me and how I am able to face these fears. i registered to go back to school starting January and I can't tell you enough how excited I am ! They say : "once you face your fear, you wont afraid of it any more." That is clearly happening to me.I am just SUPER DUPER excited !
to summarize for now,I take my vitamins every day,workout regularly, going back to school soon and learning more and more everyday how to live alone.Literally.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home