craft
I am making a craft representing a list of my early new years resolutions, which is different from any other I have made or have attempted to make. Will need virtual pictures to cut and make my crafty resolution project. Finally managed to write down what I want to happen for next year and have to go after the images. It's been fun doing this. As for other movements in life lets just say I am still searching and waiting patiently.It gets very hard at times watching the time fly before eyes. Though I learned from my book to not have guilt and try to enjoy if I am able to, meditate and breath and be aware. I am trying.
Have to start heading the gym again...I have to I have to I have to ...tomorrow is the day,I promise !


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home