and I am alone again!
It was a powerful night, just 2 nights ago...a historical night! and I am not just saying this as a cliche, I truly believe in what I say, as I do all the time. Not only I wasn't alone,I was blessed enough to be with someone who actually understood my emotions as I was drown with them ! Tonight though I am all alone by myself ! Just received a picture of my dogie ,my beautiful goldie ,all shaved up, clean and gorgeous! I miss her and I am emotional...I do not know how many of you, my readers, have or have had a pet from the very beginning and watched it grow and witnessed your own love grow for it/them. I can only say this feeling is only and only understandable for whom that once experienced it. Hence, I am blessed enough to know how it feels to be loved by a pet or how to grow your love for one. Tonight, I am sooooooo far away from each and every one of my loved ones and I shall say this again that I am truly blessed to have them in my life ,even though so far away!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home