Sunday, January 11, 2009

new year new me

Well well wellll...where have I been this whole time?!
Had a fantastic Christmas and new years with parents. The road trip to L.A wasn't such a bad idea after all ,although it took more time that I expected, was full of useful intense conversations which I enjoy. Took another road trip to Sacramento,or as I want to call it the city of ghosts. It was very quite- we stayed in the suburbs,I should mention- huge houses with acares of backyard...gorgeous view, nice 2story pool and a basketball court and lots of other things, like a brownish golden retriever with THE most Innocent eyes who did not have the permission to enter the house ! I found it sad very sad ! I don't get how people don't get the idea of taking care of a pet , specially dogs , who are the most loving!
L.A is always the same ,loud loving relatives ,some good food , lots of driving and of course breathing the nicest air by the beach. Of course this time had the advantage of being there with parents which made it more fun.
Spent the new years with friends at our place ,turned out you don't need a huge place to have a fun party of 10 with lots of drinking and practicing salsa. speaking of which, went to a salsa work shop the other night . Brought back some memories of our previous salsa teacher who was always late, and danced like he didn't have any bones in his body. Both of us remembered some of the basic moves and for maybe 10 seconds I though I truly felt it and flew with the music. It was good for the first session.
As for now, I am entering the last week of freedom starting tomorrow. In a sense that I am going to lock myself up not someone else..lol..School is starting next week , I have been waiting for The start day for a long long time...that it actually feels unreal ! I feel like a kid waiting for the first day of school ,but this time more excited than scared.
My work out routine is still 3 days a week.I am proud of it :) Have stated a new book too ! New year New book New me !

1 Comments:

Blogger Hermin said...

Finally! I have been waiting for you to update you blog... ;-)
New year's eve party was fabulous. We always have a great time at your house... Salsa class was amazing. Thanks for encouraging us to go... We had a great time...
It maybe the last week of freedom, but it's a beggining of a great path. I'm excited for you. :-)

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home