Gymanizer
If only I could make myself remember this "after workout BUZZ" ! I wouldn't dare passing another day without sweating! I have been good though, have been just good, shouldn't be super hard on myself.
Today as I was paddling on the bike and feeling the burn in my legs muscles,I almost quite(!)in mind, I did not in reality. Was hard ,felt the tears in my eyes for a sec! Took a deep breath and went on with it. It hurt and burnt and shivered out of lacking energy probably...but didn't kill me, as they say, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger..well,it sure did !
As for now, after my special Hot shower and sliding in to my PJ's, sipping on a hot cup of tea,only now, I am feeling the Buzz.Lightly.


1 Comments:
barikala doostam, mibinam tond tond blog et ro update mikoni... ;-)
As you can see, I check your blog often. :-)
boos boos
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home