Wednesday, October 29, 2008

eat,pray,love

My friends and I had this thing between us that whenever any of us would get emotional and would want to start crying everyone would suddenly say: press your index finger to your eye and tell the tears to stay where they are! Don't let them come out ,press harder !
This is not the only thing I have in common with the author of this book I am reading , Although we are completely in different stages of our lives , surely I can understand why she is doing what she is doing and can feel the sentences! I love it when this happens to me, when I am able to connect to a book and read it like I am eating it ! This is another aspect I found in common with her. She thinks eating is one of the greatest pleasures and doing something like you are eating it means doing it passionately.
I have been thinking about people's lifestyle in Europe and realized that I am indeed very interested to visit and to explore different places in Europe, and that is another thing I learned reading my lovely book ! Yoga too ! breathing with whole body and being aware when I am reading...breathing like I am eating the air.
Although I haven't used my yoga for dummies video for a while, been practicing it every day even for a couple of minutes. The thing is that cheap DVD teached me something I wont forget. Ever. And that is awareness,sitting right and breathing right. I think i am ready for the next step.
I am still looking for jobs and have been travelling all over the states these past months. It is a hard situation ..being in all these beautiful places feeling this guilt,this heavy guilt !Though I realize even this freaking guilt is made by me , by the environment I am in,does not make it go away!
I am so ready for a big step and waiting is just making it harder !

At last I should mention, these unreal book reviews are useless ! I shouldn't have paid attention to what other people think about what I am about to read and started it earlier.Isn't that always my problem !?
Going to a closest Starbucks to read some more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home