Wednesday, October 08, 2008

click !

We were at a club dancing like no one is watching ! The music was load, very loud...I started singing with the song that I knew by heart with my eyes closed. I noticed she was doing the same thing when I opened my eyes! It was the third time I believe,that we saw each other and indeed was the first time we were showing the soft side of ourselves! We danced ,Drank and Sang alot. That night started a precious friendship for two lonely new comers. I am expecting her tomorrow at my own house in this other part of the planet for the first time ! who could predict that ! I am so lucky to have some great friends in my life and I am looking forward to spend a great weekend with one of them :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Arezou Dilmaghani said...

tandis joonam,
I am glad you are back...

2:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home