getting better
It was cloudy today, I was driving towards the hills on the west side and noticed this gorgeous fog all around ,it was some how spread between the greens on the hills and made it look even better. I thought to myself how beautiful this city is! Even its suburbs! where we live.
After spending the weekend in Florida ,and having a hell of a time,I must say ,in Disney parks and universal studios,also seeing my brother and his gal, I am back in the beautiful city of San Fran! And I am not saying this because I live here,everyone around me knows that I have been struggling with the whole idea of living anywhere but Toronto...and god only knows how freaking much I love that city...I am only saying this cuz I am starting to appreciate where I am today !Despite the fact that it gets hard sometimes being in the city all by myself which is happening more often now,since Borzoo is on business trips more than before. But even that is easier this time. I am not sure if its just my new mindset or just an illusion ?! but this is how it is and I am happy about it.
It is a long afternoon, seating here sipping on my crisp coffee and don't feel like leaving the house. I am deeply drowned in my thoughts!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home