moral of the story
I used to play barbies when I was a kid.For hours. I would play several different people: bunch of friends , a happy family , a social group, you name it ! They would talk, laugh , fight ,love ,live ! I was so good at it that I usually had audience(s) watching me playing. Time has passed and I am all grown up, today I feel like I finally notice the connection between those characters I used to play and my real life interest in conversations. I made a huge mistake not realizing what exactly it is I am good at ,long time a go! And today...today is too late. I should have gone after psychology and became an advisor-a good listener-instead I chose Russian ! WTF was I thinking??! Or was I really thinking ?! Then I thought I became wiser and changed my direction and went after the service industry ! I was so proud when I went back to school and totally loved my progress. It was only when I came out of school and entered the real world when I saw nothing but regret ! As for today, I feel even wiser and bout to change my direction AGAIN! I have thought about it alot and in this stage of my life it makes sense to do that and I am only writing this down because I am hoping to get satisfaction when I enter the real world again. Want to avoid the WTF question ..some day..way ahead. This time too,I am not going after my heart ,but I am going after my brain.
It is hard not to mention the consentness I just got from being honest with myself.
I used to play joyfully with my 11 barbies as a little girl ...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home