Making Friends
Why is it that as we get older it gets harder to meet your kinda people ?! It has been a serious issue for me every time that I think about it . It might have something to do with me with high expectations of friends and people I choose to hang out with in general.But come on (!) You know what I am talking about ! I was THE most popular member of my class in high school ..and I wasn't that cool ! I just had alot in common with almost everyone ! Isn't that weird ?! so what happened all of sudden !? It is getting harder by seconds to connect to people . why do we get more sensitive as we age? or judgmental I shall say !? I was so confident that I can be friends with absolutely ANY body comes across that I think I jixed myself ...
I used to live in this huge complex back in Iran with almost 100 kids my age since I can remember...we all grew up together and stayed friends and sometimes more than friends ..blah blah! Therefore being extremely social was something completely natural. I never had to think about choosing to talk to somebody or become friends with somebody or trusting somebody ...they all came to me like from I don't know where ..heaven perhaps ! Anyways!!!!! I guess I only wanted to say i don't have that ability anymore...I have to be careful with people and I actually have to tryyyy to find something in common,try to connect !Maybe I am just wiser now ..who knows ..lol..but I still think people have changed ...we all have! We all are more complex than yesterday! I think it is sad ...and safe at the same time...maybe !
I will write more about this subject again later...I am sure...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home