new come back
I am back ! for real ! Needed some time to myself ..now have the courage to write again and this time wont be all inspiring ,it'd be just real just me without any fear of judgment and shitttt like that ! Lately I have lots and lots of time to think .I highly recommend that by the way, sometimes to just don't do anything other than thinking about anything. I haven't updated this freaking page for ages now...even Borzoo wrote something long time ago but I haven't. It is shallow to say I didn't have anything to say ,which I did ..I just did not have the courage to write about them ! So many changes and challenges occurred that I seriously don't want to start from the begining and even if I would I don't know how/where to begin. For now lets just say I am 28 years old ,just married , recently moved to northern california and currently unemployed ! there ! you have it ! so lets start fresh !
to be continued...


1 Comments:
This comment has been removed by the author.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home