Friday, March 13, 2009

Grey

All the dates you are patiently or impatiently waiting for will eventually come , will come and go with the same fast paste ,or slow even..the point is there will come a day that you'd say what happened? When did I close my eyes during all that waiting that I didn't notice the time flew by in front of my eyes??! all the important dates ,whatever it is in your mind, graduation day , wedding day, first day of school or the last ,the day your vacation begins, first day of spring or eyd...what ever it may be...it will come..and go !
I appreciate good music more than before now...
I have less patient...
I run in my thoughts ,run and run and run...
I remember more...or try to at least...
I see more grey than ever everywhere...
I miss Toronto...
I don't like this weather, I don't like the breeze 12 months a year , I don't like spring anymore ,period !
I don't have to explain ,for anyone anything ...even for myself , I run , that's what I do !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home