Friday, March 16, 2007

Hard days

I am reading "Lolita in Tehran" and thanks to my dear friend Arezou whom her taste in books I have always adored,for introducing this book to me.
I am enjoying it so very much !you know...when you read something that really doesn't have a subject yet it clicks with you ?! It's like reading someone's thoughts and feelings, which is great specially if you kind of feel the same about the same objects, incidents...
No matter how hard I keep my mind busy in my free time though , I still get complaints in a regular bases about being stressed out in this shitty winter days !
I try to think about Eid and all the new good thing that might happen , but to be honest I think this year Eid is early , even very early. I haven't sensed it yet !
Another annoying thing is these non-stop coughs, OH my god..they wont go away...they don't let me sleep well, rest well, read well...
Despite all the negative things around though, there is always something good in everyone's life. I've always said that . You just have to take the time and get back your faith , which obviously takes a bit of time, but trust me that it is possible.
I am going to get one hour massage tomorrow ,after going to a walking clinic to get a prescription for these damn coughs...I will close my eyes and fly and meditate probably ...my own way.

3 Comments:

Blogger Arezou Dilmaghani said...

Happy Norouz, booooooooooos

1:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kojaii chera neminevisi?

3:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well said.

5:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home