Monday, February 12, 2007

in my brian

You should be able to say "Thank you, God"
for all the goods things you have and all the bad things you don't!
****
I was walking on the edge of a cervy street today , I saw a beautiful pigeon ,about 5 cm away from my foot ,I looked at it and it simply looked back to my eyes, I wispered "OH GOD" as I passed the pigeon who wasn't scared of human beings ,who was proud of what it is !
****
I don't sleep well sometimes, times that I have too many things in mind ,times full of hope, times full of love...I close my eyes ,a voice comes out from deep down inside me,Thanks god !

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot tandisi..you're the best, [fill in the blanks] the rest!!

5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home