I am thinking about...
It's a cold day today in this part of north america, toronto,with lots of snow...hard to see any color rather than white !
I am back ! Its been exactly a week ,its has been hectic around my work area, lots of changes that I had to adjust myself to ,but everything is smoother now.
va ammaaa, 2 parts of california from my point of view ;
San Francisco is gorgeous, windy ,with nice-relax people, scary streets with sharp up and downhills.
L.A, strangely enough I found los angeles very similar to our old,beautiful, dirty, crowded city , Tehran. oh ,and ridiculous traffic !
You could live there not realizing you are out of your country (if you are persian)
Can NOT see myself living there at ALL !
Could I see myself living in san fran ?! well , that's what I am thinking about ...


1 Comments:
ghorboonesh beram inghad fesghele in dokhtar!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home