Thursday, October 19, 2006

fake world

I am watching this cute kid beside me , constantly nagging to his mom about how he misses his dad and the mom goes:that doesn't matter right now ! But he doesn't stop...mommy I miss daddy , I want daddy now...after a couple of moment he gets quite, turns to his mom :Mommy I am so tired I think I am gonna sleep till 7 o'clock in the morning cuz I am really tired !
I am thinking to myself what does he know about having a busy day and being tired !? When did it start for us to realize the meaning of tiredness?! When did we start to think that sleeping till 7 in the morning is not enough...its very short too ! Since when nothing is enough ?! Since when we don't constantly talk about missing people !?
Since when all of a sodden being real is no good...
What would the world look like if we all were real ...like kids ...what a lovely world would it be...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home