Wednesday, September 13, 2006

lucky

Writing writing writing...why is it that whenever I am tired I feel like writing? Its seems writing opens a window from your inside to the outside, and I think the point is to find out who can really feel this outcome . I can't tell you enough how much luck you have to have to find someone who can see this "inside" clearly and I MUST say that I am definitely lucky, even when I am tired and writing...
I will see "mainline" tomorrow at TIFF...it's pretty excting !!
must get some rest...

2 Comments:

Blogger Arezou Dilmaghani said...

onghadr mohem nist, take it easy. mibini ke manam onghadr yadam nist...khoshhalam ke minevisi...taake care

12:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

به هر تار جانم صد آواز هست
دريغا كه دستي به مضراب نيست
چو رويا به حسرت گذشتم كه شب
فروخفت و با كس سر خواب نيست

11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home