Golestaneh
I almost forgot how much I am IN LOVE with Shahram Nazeri's music ...oh god ...what a feeling it gives me ,takes me to the deepest moments I've ever experienced !
especially when he mixex his music with Sohrab Sepehi's poems
"dashthaii che farakh
kooh haii che boland
dar golestaneeeeeee ...che booye alafi miamad...
man dar in abadi peye chizi migashtam ,peye khabi shayad ...peye noori, rigi, labkhandi...poshte hichestanam , poshte hichestan jaiest..."
For those of you who don't know what I am talking about, you are missing out big time !
Start listening to him...


2 Comments:
that was great! i'm planning to get a quick tutorial on Nazeri from my gf!
I am in love with Ostad Shahram Nazeri!!
I have been, I am and I will be for the rest of my life!!
nobody, nobody EVER can sing like he does!!
my life would be soooooooo empty IF He sann't in it!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home