busy weekend to come
Its just Wednesday and I am already thinking about the weekend..work is good these days ,very busy though ...I am so comfortable with whatever I do and lately getting the impression that I am actually helpful :) I've been working for the past 4 weekends and missed all the sunshine..oh well...I am going to enjoy this weekend to the most !
Its important that you exactly know what makes you happier ,feel good ,enjoy more...I am planning to be by the beach,relaxing during a day ...partying one night...drinking wine on the other !
And, did i mention you have to fall in love every second of every day to just be able to live? doesn't matter if its weekend or weekday as a famous said: you are in the world only to love !
;)


3 Comments:
Oh Love.. the only practical weapon against Death!
Happy to hear you like being "busy"... one more sign somebody's embracing life to its fullest!
BoooS
farsi minevisam shayad chon hesse nazdiktari ro be adam mide.
eshgh dar donyaye khiyaliye adam haii ja dare ke bitafavot boodan ro lams nakardan va dar ghalbe sabze kasani ke deltangi ehsaseshoon ro zard nakarde.
yadam raft begam man nashenas nistam shahrzadam
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home