Wednesday, August 09, 2006

ACTION

...and the action begins !!!
I have'nt been to the gym for a month now...I am going today !
I am Trying to organize my room this week .
Dance class starts on friday ...can't wait ...
I have to admit I am realy bad in trying new things but starting 2006 I decided to be open about new ideas ,so I am ...thats the reason why I am learning golf...its nice , different !
I am very dreamatic and try to enjoy every second of my life like there is no tomorrow !!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

man inja bas delam tang ast
va har sazi ke mibinam bad ahang ast
bia rahtooshe bardarim
ghadam dar rahe bibargasht bogzarim
bebinim asemane har koja aya hamin rang ast

4:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think i might understand why you chose Action as the theme. unlike what most ppl. think, the first step to accomplish is to take action. not analyzing.

analyzing (ie. planning, finding pros and cons etc.) is what you do when you hit an obstacle. cheers!~

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home