Saturday, August 12, 2006

Dance

There are always people or incidents who don't want to see you going up, GROW in other words !
You are walking in the street , in rush...late for work or other appoinmtment ...the person walking in front of you is the slowest of all ! you try to pass him by changing your direction ,all of a sudden he changes his direction too !!!
You are driving...late again and in hurry ...all the lights are RED !!! Isn't it almost always like that ?! Yes, I was late for work today...but didn't let the universe to ruin my good mood ...cuz I know how to dance the world ,how to let all the rotten thoughts out of my mind and soul...I know how to dance... I know how to dance and I am loving it !

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now why do you have to be late for work all the time. Why can't you grow up and organize yourself?

12:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoever the moron is who left the previous comment.. she is very depressed, jealous ..and certainly incapable of enjoying a "dance".

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home